Tuesday, August 9, 2016

August Challenge - Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi Everyone. I'm sharing my Miss Kate Cuttable's Challenge Project today. The theme for August's Challenge is "BABY". When I go to a baby shower I like to create a shadowbox for the baby's room.


I go on to the Mom-to-be's baby registry to get an idea of the theme and color scheme for the room.
For this one it was pink and white. I leave a space for the baby's photo.


I used the Owl from the OWL HOLDING EASTER EGG SVG file. (I did not cut the egg)
The arrow is from VALENTINE ARROW SET.
The background is from LAYERED LABEL SET.

Here is a close up of the cute owl.


Stop over on the MKC Galleria FB Page to join the challenge and get all the details,

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the adorable owl!!Just precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shadowbox! May I ask the name of the font you used for Parker?

    ReplyDelete